Tradepost Management Script
** Known Bug Notice: Older archived logs are overwritten when you use the “archive” button. Please refrain from using the “archive” buttons for now. If you must archive, move yours logs to the archive manually (copy and paste from current to archived). Fix coming soon.
EasyTCG FM is a free PHP script designed to help oTCG players manage their joined games and cards. The goal is to eliminate the need for manual coding, uploading, and FTP use without compromising flexibility.
Click here to try the demo. Username: demo; Password: demouser
Questions? Suggestions? Mod requests? Please visit the EasyTCG FM forum!
- Unlimited additional fields (great for keeping track of coupons, currency, and other miscellaneous things)
- Unlimited customizable card categories
- Option to automatically upload cards directly from the TCG (doesn’t work for all TCGs – depends on how they have their card directories set up)
- Trade form automatically finds requested cards and moves them to the pending category
- One-click approval of trade requests with optional email dispatched with traded cards included
- PHP snippets for displaying cards, additional field values, and card count/worth
- Size: 237 KB
- PHP 5.2 and up **
- One MySQL Database.
** Because the script utilizes the filter_var() PHP function to validate emails and URLs, this script is compatible only with 5.2 and up. If you still want to use the script and you have some PHP know-how, you can go through the files and replace all occurances of filter_var() with a preg_match() equivalent, or remove it altogether at your own risk.
There are also known bugs for the filter_var() function in PHP 5.2.13. If you have this version of PHP, you also will need to apply the modification mentioned above, or attempt to upgrade your PHP installation to a more recent version.
Instructions for New Installations:
Follow these instructions if you are installing eTCG FM for the first time. This can also be found in the README.txt file.
- If you haven’t already, create a MySQL database to use for your eTCG FM installation.
- Open up your func.php file (outside the ‘etcg’ folder) and your class_lib.php file (inside the ‘etcg’ folder). Change the database settings at the top of both files to match those of the database that you just made. In your class_lib.php, you can also define your password salt. Treat your salt as a high security password (ie. random letters, numbers, and symbols are good). You wont have to memorize your salt, so don’t worry about that.
- Upload your ‘etcg’ folder and its contents to your TCG post’s directory (or wherever you want your eTCG admin panel to be). Feel free to change the name of this directory to something else.
- Upload your func.php to your trade post directory (NOT inside the admin panel directory). You can also upload trade.php and tradeform.php to this directory if you want to use the automated trade form.
- Direct your browser to install.php (inside the admin panel directory) and follow the insructions on the page to set up your database. Delete this file when you’re done.
- At this point, installation should be complete and you should be able to log in to your admin panel.
- Refer to the README.txt file for instructions on using eTCG FM and setting up your tradepost.
Instructions for Upgrading:
Follow these instructions if you are upgrading from an older version of eTCG FM.
- Open the new class_lib.php and func.php files and insert the database and password salt settings that you used in your old class_lib.php and func.php.
- Make sure that you are using the same password salt – you will not be able to log in otherwise.
- Replace your old eTCG FM files with the new ones.
- Do NOT change anything in your database. Do NOT run install.php - you will not need this file, so delete it.